Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Communicative Skills

I am going to express my experience that I have found from the project I did with my friends. Over the days that have been done in the study and the implementation of the project, I made a huge cooperation with friends in the search for resources and data of the project.



That had a positive impact on me and the others as well. I learn how to work with others as a team to achieve the goal. In addition, this project helps me to improve my English language and increased my knowledge. Based on this project and the days I spent on it with my friends, I will try always to look to the problems from different eyes and share the ideas with other friends and people. I also learned that when working with others as a team it is important Work with people who share similar interests and values.


Finally I would like to thank everyone who helped me in the project and looking to provide much more effort on future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment